SPECTRA CABO 10000 WATERMAKER
Prijs op aanvraag
Cap (l/u): 1575
Volt (V): 48Vdc or 230Vac
Vermogen (kW): 3.5
Amp (A): 16 (@230V)
Gew (kg): 725
Afm (lxbxh): 1780 x 880 x 780
Each Cabo system is completely customizable. With a variety of options and equipment, Spectra will design a complete operating system to suit your specific needs.
- Staged Multi-Media Filters
- Ultra Filtration
- Chemical Antiscalant Pre-Treatment
- Ultraviolet Disinfection
- Potable Water Chlorination System for long term storage
- PLC Controls
- AC Voltage single and three phase available
The Spectra Pearson Pump
The Spectra Pearson Pump is a breakthrough pump design. This unique high pressure pump combines feed stream pumping and energy recovery into a single unit. The “Energy Recovery” feature of the Pearson Pump takes the energy entrained in the brine reject stream from the Reverse Osmosis membranes and recaptures it, dramatically increasing the overall efficiency. The system does not require continuous monitoring and pressure adjustment as it stays inherently in balance at all times, providing a constant product flow and recovery ratio. The product flow can be controlled via the variable speed drive to the motor.
Having a fixed recovery ratio is critical for brackish water applications as it prevents operators from tampering with the recovery ratios and damaging the membranes. The Spectra Pearson Pump is manufactured from engineered composites and super duplex stainless steel for extreme corrosion resistance.
- The Spectra Pearson Pump is the most energy efficient desalination pump of its size on the planet!
- The Spectra Pearson Pump is integrated with Spectra’s exclusive oil filtration system for extended service periods.
- Available with a microprocessor based controller with keypad display to monitor and control all functions. Readouts include digital based flow and pressure as well as filter condition and operational hours. A conductivity controller monitors product water quality and automatically rejects poor product water on startup. A high quality diversion valve with manual bypass is standard. Tank switches can be integrated to automatically start and stop the system.
- Motor speed control with external heat sink capable of operating in extreme environments.
- Fixed recovery ratio prevents operator from tampering with recovery.
- Service ports integrated into the system for ease of maintenance.
- 5 micron Spinring Industrial prefilter set protects the membranes. Water delivery and pretreatment is site specific and will be engineered for your particular application.
- Multimedia filters and Ultra filtration options are available from Spectra.
- Rugged 304 Stainless steel welded frame.
- Integral tank for freshwater flushing of the membranes or cleaning in place included.